Alprazolam BP / EP / IP / USP
- Product Name : Alprazolam
- CAS : 28981-97-7
- Molecular Formula : C17H13ClN4
- Molecular Weight : 308.8 g/mol
- Pharmaceutical Grade : BP / EP / IP / USP
- Therapeutic Category : Anxiolytics
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Alprazolam CAS no. 28981-97-7, API, (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient). We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Alprazolam we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Alprazolam is a triazolobenzodiazepine agent with anxiolytic, sedative-hypnotic and anticonvulsant activities. It is thought that it works by enhancing the activity of certain neurotransmitters in the brain.
Alprazolam is indicated for the:
- acute treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) in adults.
- treatment of panic disorder (PD), with or without agoraphobia in adults.
Mechanism of Action
Alprazolam is a 1,4 benzodiazepine. Alprazolam exerts its effect for the acute treatment of generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder through binding to the benzodiazepine site of gamma-aminobutyric acid-A (GABAA) receptors in the brain and enhances GABA-mediated synaptic inhibition.
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market