Calcium Ascorbate BP / EP / USP
- Product Name : Calcium Ascorbate
- CAS : 5743-28-2
- Molecular Formula : C12H18CaO14
- Molecular Weight : 426.34 g/mol
- Pharmaceutical Grade : BP / EP / USP
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Calcium Ascorbate CAS no. 5743-28-2, Mineral Actives . We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Calcium Ascorbate we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
It is the calcium salt of ascorbic acid, one of the mineral ascorbates. Calcium ascorbate is a form of vitamin C that is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy.
Ascorbic Acid: Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and its salts (sodium ascorbate and calcium ascorbate) are extensive in plant tissues or are created artificially in huge amounts. It is an antioxidant with numerous capacities, including extinguishing different types of oxygen, diminishment of free radicals, and regeneration of essential antioxidants
Calcium: There are numerous food additive uses of calcium salts that may add appreciable amounts of calcium to some foods. Foods used for special dietary purposes such as meal replacements, formulated liquid diets, and slimming foods are generally fortified with calcium to prevent nutritional deficiency
Therapeutic uses and effectiveness:
- It is used to treat or prevent vitamin C deficiency. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash, muscle weakness, joint pain, tiredness, or tooth loss
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It can be used as an antioxidant: They counteract the damaging effects of oxidation in animal tissues
- Vitamins: Organic substances which are required in small amounts for maintenance and growth. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin, cartilage, teeth, bone, and blood vessels. It is also used to protect your body's cells from damage.
- It is a food additive
- It can be used as color fixative (prepared meat, dairy, baby products)
Other related information:
- Calcium ascorbate used as a chemical preservative is generally recognized as safe when used in accordance with good manufacturing or feeding practice
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market