Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of
Calcium Aspartate CAS no. 244-185-8, Mineral Actives
. We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Calcium Aspartate we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Calcium aspartate is an organic molecular entity. It is one of the non-essential amino acids commonly occurring in the L-form. It is found in animals and plants, especially in sugar cane and sugar beets. It may be a neurotransmitter. Calcium is an important building block for healthy, strong bones at any age.
Therapeutic uses and effectiveness:
- Calcium aspartate is prescribed as a calcium supplement to develop stronger teeth and bones
- It strengthens the teeth and delay bone decay associated with osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, osteospurs, fibromyalgia, and fatigue
- Calcium helps the body to maintain a healthy heartbeat and plays a role in controlling muscle function
- Calcium is also key for transmitting nerve impulses throughout your body, which can play a role in controlling blood pressure and helping with other bodily functions
- It plays a direct role in the formation of blood clots
Other related information:
- Calcium aspartate can cause renal stones, GI disturbances, constipation, anorexia, nausea or vomiting, and flatulence
- It is contraindicated in renal failure and cardiac disorder patients
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market