- Product Name : Calcium Glucoheptonate
- CAS : 17140-60-2
- Molecular Formula : C14H26CaO16
- Molecular Weight : 490.42 g/mol
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Calcium Glucoheptonate CAS no. 17140-60-2, Mineral Actives . We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Calcium Glucoheptonate we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Calcium glucoheptonate is a calcium supplement combined with calcium gluconate to treat hypocalcemia and maintain calcium levels. Calcium supplements such as calcium glucoheptonate is taken by individuals who are unable to get enough calcium in their regular diet or who have a need for more calcium. They are used to prevent or treat several conditions that may cause hypocalcemia (not enough calcium in the blood). The body needs calcium to make strong bones. Calcium is also needed for the heart, muscles, and nervous system to work properly. The bones serve as a storage site for the body's calcium. They are continuously giving up calcium to the bloodstream and then replacing it as the body's need for calcium changes from day to day. When there is not enough calcium in the blood to be used by the heart and other organs, the body will take the needed calcium from the bones. When you eat foods rich in calcium, the calcium will be restored to the bones and the balance between your blood and bones will be maintained. Calcium glucoheptonate replenishes the deminished levels of calcium in the body, returning them to normal levels.
Therapeutic uses and effectiveness:
• For treatment of mild hypocalcemia due to neonatal tetany, tetany due to parathyroid deficiency or vitamin D deficiency, and alkalosis, as prophylaxis of hypocalcemia during exchange transfusions, in the treatment of intestinal malabsorption, and to replenish electrolytes.
Other related information:
• Symptoms of overdose include confusion, drowsiness (severe), high blood pressure, increased sensitivity of eyes or skin to light, irregular, fast, or slow heartbeat, and unusually large amount of urine or increased frequency of urination.
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market