Calcium Orotate (B13 - Cal) ©
- Product Name : Calcium Orotate (B13 - Cal) ©
- CAS : 22454-86-0
- Molecular Formula : C10H6CaN4O8
- Molecular Weight : 350.25 g/mol
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Calcium Orotate (B13 - Cal) © CAS no. 22454-86-0, Mineral Actives . We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Calcium Orotate (B13 - Cal) © we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Calcium plays a very important role in the body. It is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones. Having the right amount of calcium is important for building and keeping strong bones.
Calcium orotate is one of the most absorbable forms of calcium supplement. Calcium orotate has the ability to penetrate osteoblast cell membranes so that it can be metabolized in cartilage.
Mode of action: Calcium orotate, a calcium supplement with a functional amino acid chelating ligand-orotic acid. Orotic acid assists the transport of calcium through cellular membrane structures, thus facilitating the intracellular uptake of calcium, particularly in bone.
Therapeutic uses and effectiveness:
- Calcium deficiency, low blood calcium
- Calcium supplement in pregnancy and lactation: To make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant, nursing, or postmenopausal, people taking certain medications such as phenytoin, phenobarbital, or prednisone)
- Weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets)
- Backbone fractures
- Muscle disease (latent tetany)
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market