Calcium D Saccharate USP
- Product Name : Calcium D Saccharate
- CAS : 5793-89-5
- Molecular Formula : C6H16CaO12
- Molecular Weight : 320.26 g/mol
- Pharmaceutical Grade : USP
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Calcium D Saccharate CAS no. 5793-89-5, Mineral Actives . We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Calcium D Saccharate we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Calcium saccharate is a sugar acid derived from D-glucose in which both the aldehydic carbon atom and the carbon atom bearing the primary hydroxyl group are oxidized to carboxylic acid groups.
It is the calcium salt form of glucaric acid, a natural substance found in many fruits and vegetables, with potential anti-cancer property. One of the key processes in which the human body eliminates toxic chemicals as well as hormones (such as estrogen) is by attaching glucuronic acid to them in the liver and then excreting the complex in the bile. When beta-glucuronidase breaks the bond, it prolongs the stay of the hormone or toxic chemical in the body. Elevated beta-glucuronidase activity has been implicated to be associated with an increased risk for hormone-dependent cancers like breast, prostate, and colon cancers. Therefore, supplementing calcium glucarate may suppress the developments of hormone-dependent cancers.
Therapeutic uses and effectiveness:
- An adequate calcium intake reduces the risk of chronic diseases such as hypertension, osteoporosis, colon cancer, breast cancer, kidney stones, among others
- It has a role in cosmetics as emulsion stabilizing
- It has been reported that calcium D saccharate can be used to stabilize soy milk fortified with calcium D-gluconate
- Calcium D-saccharate is also known to prevent precipitation of calcium D-gluconate from supersaturated aqueous solutions of calcium D-gluconate used for injection in calcium therapy despite calcium D-saccharate is less soluble than calcium D-gluconate
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market