Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of
Cobalt Gluconate CAS no. 71957-08-9, Mineral Actives
. We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Cobalt Gluconate we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Cobalt is a brittle, hard metal, resembling iron and nickel in appearance. It has a metallic permeability of about two-thirds that of iron. Cobalt tends to exist as a mixture of two allotropes over a wide temperature range. Cobalt is also important to human nutrition as it is an essential part of vitamin B12.
Cobalt Gluconate is one of the numerous organometallic compounds. It is required for non-aqueous solubilities such as recent solar energy and water treatment applications.
Cobalt and its uses:
- Cobalt is used in electroplating to give objects an attractive surface that resists oxidation. It is also widely used to form alloys.
- Cobalt-60, a radioactive isotope of cobalt, is an important source of gamma rays and is used to treat some forms of cancer and as a medical tracer. Cobalt-60 has a half-life of 5.27 years and decays into nickel-60 through beta decay.
- Cobalt compounds have been used for centuries to color porcelain, glass, pottery, tile, and enamel.
- Cobalt salts have been used for centuries to produce brilliant and permanent blue colors in porcelain, glass, pottery, tiles, and enamels.
- Cobalt carefully used in the form of chloride, sulfate, acetate, or nitrate has been found effective in correcting a certain mineral deficiency disease in animals.
- Soils should contain 0.13 to 0.30 ppm of cobalt for proper animal nutrition.
Cobalt gluconate and its uses:
- Cobalt Gluconate is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms
- Irritation is the possible side effect of cobalt gluconate
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market