Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of
Di Basic Ammonium Citrate CAS no. 3012-65-5, Mineral Actives
. We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Di Basic Ammonium Citrate we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Dibasic ammonium citrate is the diammonium salt of citric acid. It is prepared by partially neutralizing citric acid with ammonia.
Dibasic ammonium citrate and its uses:
- The ingredient can be used in food. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has declared dibasic ammonium citrate as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) for use as direct human food ingredients
- It can be used as a flavor enhancer and as a pH control agent
- It can be used in non-alcoholic beverages and in cheeses
- It has various uses in pharmaceuticals, rustproofing, cotton printing, plasticizer, the analytical reagent in the determination of phosphate in fertilizer
- It has been used as a source of non-protein nitrogen in chicken food supplements
- This ingredient can be used as a buffering agent and chelating agent
- Industry uses: Solvents (for cleaning and degreasing)
- It has a role in automotive care products
In a study, the synergistic effects of different surface-active agents on the stability of aqueous alumina suspensions were investigated. The surface-active agents used were dibasic ammonium citrate as a dispersant, albumin as a binder, and octanol-2 as an antifoaming agent. The results show that the strongest effects on the stability of aqueous colloidal suspension are that of dibasic ammonium citrate and albumin.
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market