- Product Name : Magnesium Malate
- CAS : 869-06-7
- Molecular Formula : C4H4MgO5
- Molecular Weight : 156.38 g/mol
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Magnesium Malate CAS no. 869-06-7, Mineral Actives . We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Magnesium Malate we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Magnesium malate is a compound made by combining magnesium with malic acid. Malic acid is found in many fruits and is responsible for their tart taste.
Therapeutic uses and importance:
- Many people also use magnesium supplements to help prevent or treat headaches and migraines, a type of recurring headache that varies in severity and can cause side effects like nausea and sensitivity to light
- Animal study: In a study to investigate the bioavailability of five different magnesium compounds in different tissues of rats evaluated that magnesium malate provided the most bioavailable magnesium
- Magnesium malate can also be used to help promote regular bowel movements. It can act as a laxative, drawing water into your intestines and stimulating the movement of food through the digestive tract
- When used in combination with a healthy diet high in magnesium-rich foods, magnesium malate can help increase the intake of this important mineral and deliver several health benefits
- A study in humans reports that a supplement containing a combination of magnesium malate and several vitamins caused a few digestive side effects
- It serves as an essential cofactor in more than 600 metabolic reactions involved in a broad array of biological functions, such as regulating your energy and making protein.
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market