Maltobionic Acid (Malocal)
- Product Name : Maltobionic Acid (Malocal)
- CAS : 534-42-9
- Molecular Formula : C12H22O12
- Molecular Weight : 358.30 g/mol
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Maltobionic Acid (Malocal) CAS no. 534-42-9, Mineral Actives . We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Maltobionic Acid (Malocal) we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
The oxidation product of maltose is maltobionic acid. Maltobionic Acid (MBA) is a naturally derived, anti-aging polyhydroxy bionic acid.
Histological studies with MBA demonstrated increased epidermal thickness and enhanced Glycosaminoglycan (GAG) staining, in conjunction with a more compact stratum corneum. Maltobionic acid (4-glucosyl-gluconic acid) improves the taste of liquid and solid food.
Indications for Use
- Potent antioxidants with humectant properties that strongly attract and bind water.
- Their unique film-forming property provides softness and a velvety smoothness to the skin. Bionic acids have been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and plump the skin layers.
- Maltobionic acid help to reduce scaling and flaking of the skin.
- Maltobionic acid to soothe and moisturize severely dry, rough, thickened skin on knees, elbows, and heels.
Mechanism of action
- Bionic acids inhibit matrix metalloproteinase enzymes in the skin, providing a preventative anti-aging benefit.
- The hydroxy acids as a class can be combined with therapeutically active materials and cosmetic procedures to increase therapeutic effects and improve tolerability and outcomes of medicinal agents and procedures.
- Maltobionic acid(MBA) inhibits matrix metalloproteinase (MMP), lipid peroxidation, and melanogenesis in cultured B16 melanocytes in the presence of the melanocyte-stimulating hormone in vitro.
- These effects demonstrate MBA’s ability to protect human skin against collagen loss, oxidative stress, and sun-induced photoaging.
- Maltobionic acid is a powerful yet gentle cosmetic ingredient that can help prevent and reverse the visible signs of aging by functioning simultaneously as an antioxidant, matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) inhibitor, moisturizer, and pigment evening agent.
- In a clinical study, MBA cream (8%) improved facial skin elasticity, firmness, texture, and dryness, and increased forearm skin thickness.
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market