- Product Name : Piperazine Adipate
- CAS : 142-88-1
- Molecular Formula : C10H20N2O4
- Molecular Weight : 232.28 g/mol
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Piperazine Adipate CAS no. 142-88-1, Mineral Actives . We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Piperazine Adipate we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Piperazine is an organic compound that consists of a six-membered ring containing two opposing nitrogen atoms. First used as a solvent for uric acid, the use of piperazine as an anthelmintic agent was first introduced in 1954. Upon entry into the systemic circulation, the drug is partly oxidized and partly eliminated as an unchanged compound. Outside the body, piperazine has a remarkable power to dissolve uric acid and produce a soluble urate, but in clinical experience, it has not proved equally successful. Piperazine compounds mediate their anthelmintic action by generally paralyzing parasites, allowing the host body to easily remove or expel the invading organism.
Piperazine adipate is a piperazine salt obtained by combining equimolar amounts of piperazine and adipic acid. It has a role as an anthelminthic drug and an antinematodal drug.
- In experimental work with piperazine adipate in horses, this drug is shown to be a highly efficient and safe anthelmintic for horses, when used at the rate of 10 gm. per 100 lb. body-weight removes nearly 100% of adult and immature Parascaris equorum and adult Trichonema spp. 80% or more of adult Oxyuris spp. and 50%-60% of Triodontophorus spp. and Strongylus vulgaris. It does not appear to be effective against S. edentatus and S. equinus, Habronema spp. or anoplocephalid tapeworms.
- A preliminary report states that, piperazine adipate was administered to calves at Vom, Nigeria, at rates varying from 0.1 gm. to 0.3 gm. per lb. body-weight. No toxic reactions were produced.
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market