Piperazine DI HCL
- Product Name : Piperazine DI HCL
- CAS : 142-64-3
- Molecular Formula : C4H12Cl2N2
- Molecular Weight : 159.05 g/mol
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Piperazine DI HCL CAS no. 142-64-3, Mineral Actives . We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Piperazine DI HCL we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Piperazine is an organic compound that consists of a six-membered ring containing two opposing nitrogen atoms. First used as a solvent for uric acid, the use of piperazine as an anthelmintic agent was first introduced in 1954. Upon entry into the systemic circulation, the drug is partly oxidized and partly eliminated as an unchanged compound. Outside the body, piperazine has a remarkable power to dissolve uric acid and produce a soluble urate, but in clinical experience, it has not proved equally successful. Piperazine compounds mediate their anthelmintic action by generally paralyzing parasites, allowing the host body to easily remove or expel the invading organism.
Piperazine dihydrochloride appears as white to cream-colored needles or powder. It is an anti-nematodal agent effective against the intestinal nematodes Ascaris lumbricoides (roundworm) and Enterobius vermicularis (pinworm, threadworm). It produces a neuromuscular block leading to flaccid muscle paralysis in susceptible worms, which are then dislodged from the gut and expelled in feces.
- Antinematodal Agents
- Medication (vet): highly effective as anthelmintic for removal of large roundworms, ascarids, from poultry and swine nodular worms (oesophagostomum spp) from swine, sheep and cattle; and pinworms and small strongyles in horses.
- Clinically, the drug is highly effective against both Ascaris lumbricoides and Enterobius (oxyuris) vermicularis. A large number of substituted piperazine derivatives exhibit antihelmintic activity, but apart from diethylcarbamazine none has found a place in human therapeutics.
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market