- Product Name : Sodium Chloride
- CAS : 7647-14-5
- Molecular Formula : NaCl
- Molecular Weight : 58.44 g/mol
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Sodium Chloride CAS no. 7647-14-5, Mineral Actives . We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Sodium Chloride we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Normal Saline belongs to a class of drugs called Crystalloid Fluid.
Sodium Chloride Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for fluid and electrolyte replenishment in single dose containers for intravenous administration. It contains no antimicrobial agents.
Sodium Chloride Injection, is indicated as a source of water and electrolytes.
Sodium Chloride Injection, has value as a source of water and electrolytes. It is capable of inducing diuresis depending on the clinical condition of the patient.
Sodium Chloride Injection, should be used with great care, if at all, in patients with congestive heart failure, severe renal insufficiency, and in clinical states in which there exists edema with sodium retention.
In patients with diminished renal function, administration of Sodium Chloride may result in sodium retention.
- Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis and Impairment of Fertility: Studies with Sodium Chloride Injection, have not been performed to evaluate carcinogenic potential, mutagenic potential, or effects on fertility.
- Pregnancy : Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with Sodium Chloride Injection, USP. It is also not known whether Sodium Chloride (sodium chloride (sodium chloride injection) injection) Injection, USP can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproduction capacity. Sodium Chloride Injection, should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.
- Pediatric Use: Safety and effectiveness of Sodium Chloride (sodium chloride (sodium chloride injection) injection) Injection, USP in pediatric patients have not been established by adequate and well controlled trials, however, the use of sodium chloride sodium chloride injection solutions in the pediatric population is referenced in the medical literature. The warnings, precautions and adverse reactions identified in the label copy should be observed in the pediatric population.
- Geriatric Use: Clinical studies of Sodium Chloride Injection, did not include sufficient numbers of subjects aged 65 and over to determine whether they respond differently from younger subjects. Other reported clinical experience has not identified differences in the responses between elderly and younger patients. In general, dose selection for an elderly patient should be cautious, usually starting at the low end of the dosing range, reflecting the greater frequency of decreased hepatic, renal, or cardiac function and of concomitant disease or drug therapy.
This drug is known to be substantially excreted by the kidney, and the risk of toxic reactions to this drug may be greater in patients with impaired renal function. Because elderly patients are more likely to have decreased renal function, care should be taken in dose selection, and it may be useful to monitor renal function.
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market