Tolperisone HCL JP
- Product Name : Tolperisone HCL
- CAS : 3644-61-9
- Molecular Formula : C16H24ClNO
- Molecular Weight : 281.82 g/mol
- Pharmaceutical Grade : JP
- Therapeutic Category : Muscle relaxant (Skeletal)
Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Tolperisone HCL CAS no. 3644-61-9, API, (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient). We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Tolperisone HCL we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Tolperisone is a widely used compound in the clinical practice for pathologically elevated skeletal muscle tone (spasticity) and related pains. Tolperisone is a centrally acting muscle relaxant agent blocking spinal segmental reflex activity.
Used in the treatment of neurologic disorders, spinal cord injuries, muscle spasm, back pain, and multiple sclerosis.
- Treatment of muscular hypertonicity and muscle spasms associated with locomotor diseases (e.g. spondylosis, spondylarthrosis, cervical and lumbar syndromes, arthrosis of large joints).
- Rehabilitation after orthopaedic and trauma surgery.
- Treatment of obliterative vascular diseases as well as syndromes due to impaired vascular innervation (e.g. acrocyanosis, dysbasia angioneurotica intermittens).
Little’s disease (infantile diplegia spastica) and other encephalopaties accompanied by dystonia.
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market