Global Calcium is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of
Amino Acid Chelates (Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Manganese ) . We support the customers with exhaustive documentation. As a USDMF & EU-GMP certified global company and an established hallmark for pharmaceutical standards, Global Calcium has stood the test of time since its inception in 1979.
As manufacturer of Amino Acid Chelates (Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Manganese ) we hereby state the following facts about the drug:
Minerals are key nutrients that the body require to function. When minerals bound to a chelating agent, which are typically organic compounds or amino acids that help prevent the minerals from interacting with other compounds. Such chemical combination forms complexes.
The amino acid chelates are basically formed by the reaction of micro (trace) minerals (Zn, Cu, Mn, Fe) or macro minerals (Mg, Ca) with an amino acid. This process helps protect the metal from being tied up by antagonisms during digestion and allows for the metal to remain part of this organic molecule as it is absorbed primarily in the jejunal area of the small intestine. These amino acid chelates are thought to be more digestible than nonchelated forms.
Some of the most common minerals available in chelated form:
Commonly used amino acids to make mineral chelates:
- Aspartic acid: zinc aspartate, magnesium aspartate etc
- Methionine: copper methionine, zinc methionine etc
- Monomethionine: zinc monomethionine
- Lysine: calcium lysinate
- Glycine: magnesium glycinate
GCPL aims to develop the following range of amino acid chelates
THERAPEUTIC USES AND EFFECTIVENESS OF AMINO ACID CHELATES:
- Calcium amino acid chelate is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets. It may be used to treat bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany)
- Iron amino acid chelates, such as iron glycinate chelates, have been developed to be used as food fortificants and therapeutic agents in the prevention and treatment of iron deficiency anemia. It also has ability to prevent low iron blood level
- Magnesium amino acid chelate is used to prevent and treat low amounts of magnesium in the blood
- Zinc amino acid chelate had a better effect in reducing the incidence of acute respiratory infection and acute diarrhea in preschool children when compared with the other groups
- In general, amino acid chelate affect various aspects of bodily function, such as normal growth, bone health, muscle contractions, fluid balance, and many other processes
- Some individuals, such as older adults and those who have difficulty tolerating regular supplements, may benefit from chelated minerals
OTHER RELATED INFORMATION:
- Amino chelated minerals in regulatory dietary requirements of animal feed can act essential for growth, reproduction and milk production
- Vegans, blood donors, pregnant women, and certain other populations may benefit from regularly supplementing with such minerals
Global Calcium is a leading manufacturer of this drug. We manufacture this pharmaceutical drug and make it available to domestic and overseas market